9th November 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Analysts in Paragon Digital Services Chennai?

Sir, I want to know about the description of Analyst post which is offered in Paragon Digital Services Chennai. Kindly let me know about the description of this job so that I can handle it. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th November 2019, 06:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Analysts in Paragon Digital Services Chennai?

Analysts in Paragon Digital Services Chennai generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data. Work with the management team to prioritize suggested changes to each business segment. Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.

For more information visit on http://www.paragondigitalservices.com/
13th November 2019, 08:21 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Job description of Analysts in Paragon Digital Services Chennai?

The job description of Analysts in Paragon Digital Services Chennai include You will have to work with Internal and external teams like Media Analysts, Client services, etc. And external parties to ensure the successful setup and delivery of each campaign executing, delivering, tracking, etc.

For more information, visit the website www.linkedin.com.
13th November 2019, 10:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Analysts in Paragon Digital Services Chennai?

Company Name: Paragon Digital Services

The job description of Analysts in Paragon Digital Services Chennai as follows:

-You will have to do work over the process of the salesforce.
-Daily monitoring tasks.
-Sharing process sheets for team standup.
-Maintain a learning path sheet and targets.
-Report and documentation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?