2nd January 2021, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Software Engineer in Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of the Associate Software Engineer post which is available in Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

3rd January 2021, 11:38 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Software Engineer in Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Job description of Associate Software Engineer in Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai is as follows.

• Applicant will analyze all designs and tests plans and prepare required documentation on same .

Applicant will assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective implementation of all Projects and plan all activities.

• Applicant will analyze and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all issues .

• Applicant will adhere to established software development processes and analyze all issues and monitor effective resolution of same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?