22nd July 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Job description for Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune?

I came to know that Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune is hiring BTech graduates through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Data Management Analyst which they are going to offer. Please let me know asap.

26th July 2020, 01:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description for Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Job description for Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune :-

1) You will be responsible for planning, designing and creating ETL programs.

2) You have to Provides guidance on strategies that minimize implementation risk and time to improve system reliability and performance.

3) You have to work on development and maintenance of physical database model.

4) You will be responsible for developing queries and stored procedures in SQL on Oracle.

5) You have to support production activities including on-call responsibilities.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.citigroup.com/citi/
27th July 2020, 01:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description for Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune?

The job description for Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune is given below:-

:-You would need to plan, design and create ETL programs.
:-You will be involved in development and maintenance of physical database model.
:-You will be required to develop queries and stored procedures in SQL on Oracle.
:-You will be providing support production activities including on-call responsibilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?