9th May 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions. I am interested to apply for this post in Project Associate. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

13th May 2019, 04:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

Job description of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions:

As a Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solution, you will be part of Cognizant Infra Service / DevOps / AVM service. Where you have to work on daily BAU works to fulfill the clients requirements towards stability of the project. There will be some assigned task which you have to take care and deliver as per the SLA and also you have to share the progress status on daily basis on the Scrum call. You have to work on perl / shell scripting or other automation tools to automate daily BAU works which are in scope of Automation. Also you have to keep yourself up to date with the latest technology by doing the courses and certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?