13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Job description for B.Tech candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Chances of selection through On-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir,
I am preparing for an On-Campus Interview of Cognizant Technology Solutions in my college in Hyderabad. I would like to know about the description or need for the job role in CTS for B.Tech hire student? I would also like to know about the possibility of getting job?

5th October 2015, 12:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description for B.Tech candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Chances of selection through On-Campus Drive?

Description of job role :-

- You will be given Programmer Analyst Trainee job position.
- You will be given training on a particular technology which can be development based or testing based and then made to work on that.
- You will be in probation period for one year.

There are high chances of getting selected if you are good at aptitude and technical skills (IT skills especially programming). CTS is known for mass recruitment which means huge number of students are hired every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?