13th December 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore. I am interested in applying for this post in Wipro Technologies Limited. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

16th December 2020, 10:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Job Description of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job description of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Project Engineer

>> You are required to investigate, analyze and make the recommendations to management regarding the technology improvements, upgrades as well as modifications.

>> You are required to participate with the engineering and operations team to define the plans for standardizing.

>> You should provide engineering support to other teams who are responsible for deployment as well as help with debugging issues.
16th December 2020, 11:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Job description of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore are as follows :-

1. You will have to design and develop clean code programs for application development as per as business requirements with software standards.

2. Identifying, improvements and debugging issues.

3. Test plans and execution of programs as per as business requirements.

4. Preparing reports and technical documentations.

5. Participation in Reserach and reviewing of objects for best results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?