7th November 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad?

Sir/Madam, I came to know that Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad is conducting an interview for the post of Project Engineer and I am going to attend this interview. I want to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

8th November 2019, 05:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad?

The salary package is Rs. 4 lakhs per annum of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad.

Applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA with minimum of 60% from any university.

For more information, visit the website www.linkedin.com.
8th November 2019, 06:59 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad?

-Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad-

The salary package of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad is around 2.5-6 lakhs per annum.It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements.
9th November 2019, 02:01 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The average salary package of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad would be Rs.3,50,381. However, the salary package would also depend on your last withdrawn salary and experience.

You can visit the website https://www.wipro.com for more information.
9th November 2019, 02:21 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

1. The average salary for a Project Engineer at Wipro Technologies Ltd. in India is ₹350,381 including bonus and profit sharing.

2. Different skills can affect your salary.

You may visit www.payscale.com for more information.
10th November 2019, 09:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 388,354
Bonus- Rs. 29,564
Commission- Rs. 21,111
Profit sharing- Rs. 18,313
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?