11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Job description and salary of Business Development Executives in Group Of Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the job description of Business Development Executives in Group Of Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.? I am preparing for the interview so I want to know about the job description and also tell me about the salary. Thank you!

13th July 2016, 07:12 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job description and salary of Business Development Executives in Group Of Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.?

The job description of Business Development Executives in Group Of Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd. are mentioned below:

1. To take the responsibility of the team.
2. To work in a team with team spirit.
3. Weekly auditing of the team.
4. Getting the defect resolved withing the proper span of time.
5. Encouraging the team mates.

So, these are the job description that has to be under gone by any of the usiness Development Executives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?