20th April 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune for the post of Software Developer? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

24th April 2019, 04:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Job description of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune:

As a Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune, you will work on development & maintenance of products of different brands at 3DPLM by using CAD & PLM software (using Java, C++). You must have good knowledge/experience in C++ and should be good in Geometry, algorithms.
24th April 2019, 10:06 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune works on product development, maintenance, documentation, industrialization and market support for cutting-edge and innovative products like DELMIA, GEOVIA, CATIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, 3DVIA, SolidWorks and ACIS.

Walk In Address:-

3D PLM Global Services Private Limited,
Flagship Infrastructure (P) Limited,
SEZ, S. No. 123, Fourth Floor at Building IT 09,
Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, Phase I,
Hinjewadi, Pune - 411 057
25th April 2019, 12:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Job description of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd:

You will be part of the team delivering World Class Brand Apps, Services, technologies creating emotions & value to end-users.

You will responsible to design the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms

You have to select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used
plan appropriate user interface.

You have to identify and manage dependencies with other components.

You must develop and implement new functionalities described in PES:Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metric(KPIs) to check the progress of dependencies with other components.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?