7th January 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune for the post of Analyst Trainee. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

14th January 2019, 07:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune?

If you are selected as Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune, you will have to process and check transactions on pension application forms within the defined Service Level agreements using available resources including technical documentation, Computer system application features, co-workers and subject matter experts.
You will have to analyze internal and external correspondence to determine the necessary action.
You will be required to perform other job related duties or special projects.
To avoid possible financial loss, you will have to ensure effective work management and processing on the same day.
You will need to comply with Compliance, Information security, Internal and External statutory and regulatory requirements.
14th January 2019, 03:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune for the post of Analyst Trainee. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

Job description of Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune is given below:

Test Case execution, Defect life cycle, Test Reporting, Status Reporting

Analysis, Coding, Design, Reviews, Testing and Documentation

Reporting and Effective interaction with the team
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?