6th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Developer in ECS Pune?

Hi friends, I want to join ECS Pune to become Software Developer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by ECS Pune. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th August 2019, 02:22 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developer in ECS Pune?

Company Name: ECS

Job Location : Pune

Position : Software Developer

Experience Required: 0 to 3 years

Salary package of Software Developer in ECS Pune is around INR 7-15 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills.
11th August 2019, 12:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developer in ECS Pune?

Salary Package offered in Software Developer in ECS Pune recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Software Developer in ECS Pune recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ECS

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

@ Salary Package offered - 7 to 15 Lakh Per Annum

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have excellent problem solving skills and software programming skills with strong focus on code quality.

>> You must have good knowledge of Angular JS, Java Script, Vue.js, React..et., You should have good hands-on experience in coding, analysis, implementation of the complex, custom-built applications etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?