5th January 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer in Attivo Networks, Bangalore?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Attivo Networks, Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

15th May 2021, 12:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in Attivo Networks, Bangalore?

Job Description of Software Engineer in Attivo Networks, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job description of Software Engineer in Attivo Networks, Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Attivo Networks

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to own end-to-end development of front-end components.

>> You need to build the next generation visualization as well as user experience utilizing the latest web technologies.

>> As a Software Engineer, you need to exhibit high level of ownership and high learning quotient as well as strong attention to detail.

>> You are required to identify the performance, scalability as well as security requirements and optimize for large scale data visualization.

>> You should be able to actively collaborate with the internal teams in order to implement new and exciting product features.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?