7th January 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Microsoft, Hyderabad as I have applied for the post of Software Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

15th May 2021, 12:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad?

Job Profile of Software Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Software Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Microsoft

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to communicate effectively to surface progress as well as risks and need to help the needed within the project team.

>> You need to provide the estimates, author validation tests and provide timely issue resolutions.

>> As a Software Engineer, demonstrate the ability to deliver the tasks on time and also exhibit the ability to adapt to the changes.

>> And also you need to consider the customer's perspectives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?