5th January 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Attivo Networks, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Attivo Networks, Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

10th January 2019, 02:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Attivo Networks, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure followed in Attivo Networks, Bangalore Software Engineer interview typically consists of following rounds.

1. Written test (MCQ test),

2. Technical Interview.

Candidates who have passed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CS/IT/EC) from any recognized university are eligible to appear for Attivo Networks, Bangalore Software Engineer interview.
11th January 2019, 06:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Attivo Networks, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

The selection process of the software engineer's in Attivo Networks, depends upon the following steps:

> Online aptitude examination

> Technical interview

> HR/personal interview

Hence, if you clear all these rounds successfully, then you will be selected for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?