10th July 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Surya Software Systems Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

13th July 2019, 02:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore?

The job profile of the Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore would be to work on the profile allotted. You must have the knowledge of database concepts and SQL, Excellent communication skills and Knowledge of C, C++ and Java.

You can visit the website https://www.surya-soft.com/ for more information.
14th July 2019, 11:58 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore?

Job description of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore as follows :

-Strong knowledge of programming languages like c, c++ and Java technologies.
-Problem solving skills.
-Good communication skills.
-Ability to work on large projects.
14th July 2019, 01:53 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Job description:-

Applicant must have the knowledge of database concepts and SQL.

Applicant have excellent communication skills and Knowledge of C, C++ and Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?