4th August 2019, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Softwares Jaipur?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Software Engineer Trainee post which is available in Metacube Softwares Jaipur. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Softwares Jaipur?

Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Softwares Jaipur as follows :

-You will have to work over any of the following languages J2EE, .NET, SFDC, Angular JS, NodeJs, etc.

-Design and Development of business applications.

-Strong communication skills for documentation of technical issues.

-Troubleshooting and support.
8th August 2019, 04:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Softwares Jaipur?

Software Engineer Trainee in Metacube Softwares Jaipur is responsible for Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures. Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.

For more information visit on www.metacube.com/

Address:
SP6, Phase IV, Sitapura Industrial Area,
EPIP Sitapura, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302022

Phone: 0141 277 1716
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?