21st July 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Sasken Bengaluru?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Associate Software Engineer in Sasken Bengaluru. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 10:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Sasken Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Sasken Bengaluru as follows :

-You will have to work over large projects upon your skill level.
-Good communication skills for resolving problems.
-Troubleshooting skills.
-Support for technical issues.
23rd July 2019, 10:05 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Sasken Bengaluru?

Associate Software Engineer in Sasken Bengaluru Design, deploy and support best in class software development processes and tools. Associate Software Engineer in Sasken Bengaluru Define the module specific requirements for software development projects. Develop coding and design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance and reliability requirements.

For more information visit on https://www.sasken.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?