19th October 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Trainee post in Kaar Technologies Chennai?

I came to know that Kaar Technologies, Chennai is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Software Trainee which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

20th October 2021, 10:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Trainee post in Kaar Technologies Chennai?

Job description of Software Trainee post are
Facilitate proper design and implementation of software.
Computer coding
Able to work independently
Installation and customization of software
Reports outlining
Cost benefit analysis of software.
Improving business software processess and interaction.
21st October 2021, 01:09 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Trainee post in Kaar Technologies Chennai?

Software trainee can do various jobs, depending on the company he works for. is your employer may have him attend a conference to learn the basics of the software development process. He will then started to participate in computer programming or design. After attending whatever glasses or seminar his employer offers, the software training will begin working by contributing to an assigned project on the application level. at this point the software development trainees responsibilities are more on the level with a computer programmer trainee. As he gains more experience he will move to the component level. once he has shown proficiency in computer programming he will be assigned is small programming tasks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?