19th October 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the future scopes of a Diploma in Software Engineering (NIIT) and B.Com (DU) Candidate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Software Engineering and I have also done B.Com from Delhi University. I want to know what are the future scopes of both the courses? Can I get a job with these courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th October 2021, 03:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the future scopes of a Diploma in Software Engineering (NIIT) and B.Com (DU) Candidate?

There are many scopes for Software Engineers they are:-

*Software Designer

*Software Programmer

*Software Executive

*Project Manager

Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree with minimum 60%marks in 12th after that you are eligible for this course.

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called JEE MAINS and MHT CET.
20th October 2021, 09:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the future scopes of a Diploma in Software Engineering (NIIT) and B.Com (DU) Candidate?

After diploma, you can start your own software firm and can also work as freelancer.
Can join private or government banks
You can work as a lecturer
Designations involved are:_
Software developer
Software Executive
Software proggramer
Project Manager etc.

Simple b.com will not provide you with job, you need to do some professional course, as there is lot of competition and every candidate desirous of job has to be well educated and experienced too.
After Bcom, you can do
MBA
MCOM
Charrered Accountant
Company secretaryship
Banking etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?