29th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Support Engineer in Webyog, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Support Engineer in Webyog, Bengaluru. I am interested to apply for this post in Support Engineer. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

2nd April 2019, 01:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Support Engineer in Webyog, Bengaluru?

Job description of Support Engineer in Webyog, Bengaluru:

You are required to provide technical support to customers using methods of careful research and troubleshoot problems.
You need to clearly guide the customers by identifying problems, and guiding them through careful, corrective steps.
2nd April 2019, 09:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Support Engineer in Webyog, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities offered for Support Engineer in Webyog, Bengaluru recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities offered for a Support Engineer in Webyog, Bengaluru recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Webyog

Name of the Job Position - Support Engineer

>> You are required to help the team in prioritizing the feature requests by creating the leader boards.

>> And you need to listen closely to user and help them on Facebook or Twitter or other channels..etc.,

>> You are required to handle support requests and need to be bridge between users and product team.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?