13th October 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do M.Phil and PhD in Sikkim Manipal University for distance MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Total course fee?

Hi,
I have done my MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode in Marketing and I want to do M.Phil and PhD from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode. Please tell me the eligibility criteria and course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  2. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  5. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  6. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  8. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  9. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  11. Eligibility to study regular PhD(Commerce) for M.Com student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  13. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  14. Nearest study center from South Delhi for M.Phil-Ph.D distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University after MBA in HR?
  15. How can I do distance B.Ed from SMU?
  16. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  17. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  18. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
5th November 2015, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do M.Phil and PhD in Sikkim Manipal University for distance MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Total course fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done my MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode in Marketing and I want to do M.Phil and PhD from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode. Please tell me the eligibility criteria and course fee.
You have completed MBA in Marketing so you are eligible for M.Phil/ Ph.D course from Sikkim Manipal University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Management from a recognized university are eligible for M.Phil course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Management with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

Fees for M.Phil course is 90,000.

Fees for Ph.D course is 3,00,000.
22nd December 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do M.Phil and PhD in Sikkim Manipal University for distance MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Total course fee?

I am now completing MteCh In Manufacturing from BITS PILANI by distance Education and expect more than 60% Marks. I How can I join Phd program after receiving my MTech
4th April 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i did a MBA (finance $& accounting) from Maastricht school of management and Post Graduate Certificate from masstricht university in 2015 and i am thinking to do a m.phi; from sikkim manipal university through distance mode. am i eligible and what would be the course fee?

Thanking you
Leki Tshering
Bhutan
emial id [email protected]
20th May 2018, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed the course in MBA with finance and now willing to do mphill in finance.
5th October 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done post graduation from ignou in m.com so can i eligible for p.hd or m.phil
17th February 2020, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I have served as Manager in Union Babk of India (Cental govt undertaking) and retired in 2017. May I be exempted for appearing in Entrance examination for Phd in Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?