13th December 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Application Support Engineer in Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Application Support Engineer post which is offered in Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

27th September 2022, 09:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Application Support Engineer in Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd?

Job Description of Application Support Engineer in Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd recruitment:

The detailed job description of Application Support Engineer in Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position- Application Support Engineer

@ You are required to develop the customized solutions in Salesforce team in order to support the critical business functions.

@ You may be involving in the Development of Salesforce.com apex, Lightning, Visualforce..etc

@ You should engage with the Professional Services, Customer Support Engineering in order to develop the solutions and resolve the issues.

@ You should have excellent analytical, communication as well as troubleshooting skills with problem solving skills.etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?