20th October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Customer Care Executive in Tech Mahindra, Mumbai?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Customer Care Executive post which is offered in Tech Mahindra, Mumbai? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

28th April 2021, 08:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Customer Care Executive in Tech Mahindra, Mumbai?

Job description of Customer Care Executive in Tech Mahindra, Mumbai recruitment:

The detailed job description of Customer Care Executive in Tech Mahindra, Mumbai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Customer Care Executive

>> You are required to demonstrate strong customer service orientation.

>> You need to apply systematic approach to solve the problems.

>> You should solve the routine problems effectively and gather the information necessary from the customer.

>> You should be able to investigate as well as take action in order to meet the customer needs.

>> You must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with appropriate priority while performing the customer service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?