1st May 2015, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?

sir,if somebody hve been selected for the wipro wase program.and have back in any semester but now it is clear ,so plz tell me will the person getting the oportunity to work in wipro and when he will receive the call letter?describe the detailed criteria for that?
thanks.

5th May 2015, 08:59 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?

Don't worry, you will get the call letter in the month of May or before June. Clearance, Auditing and Requirement of place these are major problem getting late your call letter. If clearance and auditing is over. You can get your call letter in within 2 or 3 weeks. If you have any queries contact: [email protected]. Toll Free Number: 1800 103 4678
15th May 2015, 11:28 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,if somebody hve been selected for the wipro wase program.and have back in any semester but now it is clear ,so plz tell me will the person getting the oportunity to work in wipro and when he will receive the call letter?describe the detailed criteria for that?
thanks.

Yes, if any person get selected in Wipro and got the Back in the semester and have clear his/her back before the actual joining then he can be considered to work in Wipro. Also, the call letter is delivered to the candidate email id within the 3 months of Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?