7th January 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Fullstack Developer in Pratilipi Bangalore?

Hello, can any of you tell me about the description of Fullstack Developer post which is offered in Pratilipi Bangalore? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

9th January 2020, 06:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job descriptions of Fullstack Developer in Pratilipi Bangalore?

Job descriptions of Fullstack Developer in Pratilipi Bangalore are given below:-

1. You are agile, analytical and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high ownership environment.

2. You want to build features/ services/use-cases end-to-end, both independently and as part of larger teams.

3. You want to learn and scale yourself across multiple dimensions at the fastest rate possible.

Candidate should have experience of 1 to 4 years to be eligible for Fullstack Developer in Pratilipi Bangalore.
10th January 2020, 08:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Fullstack Developer in Pratilipi Bangalore?

Fullstack Developer in Pratilipi Bangalore refers to a collection of JavaScript technologies used to develop web applications. Therefore, from the client to the server to the database everything is based on JavaScript. Fullstack Developer in Pratilipi Bangalore is a full-stack development toolkit used to develop a fast and robust web application.

For more information visit on https://www.pratilipi.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?