17th August 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Network Engineer in Acuvate Software?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Network Engineer post which is offered in Acuvate Software? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

31st May 2020, 08:40 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Network Engineer in Acuvate Software?

Job descriptions of Network Engineer in Acuvate Software as follows:-

1. You will have to do troubleshooting of problems in the companies enterprise-wide area network.

2. Ensuring systems are working properly with security and firewall of software is up-to-date.

3. Resolving of issues and technical problems.

4. Support for the technical production environment.

5. Advance technical documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?