3rd March 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Initial Screening & Voice and Accent Round conducted in HCL Technologies off-campus interview? How can I prepare to crack these rounds?

I have an interview in HCL Technologies next week. I have applied for this interview. The job profile is Junior Engineer. I have heard that there are 2 rounds i.e.; Initial Screening & Voice and Accent round. I want to know what are these rounds? How can I tackle with these rounds?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Initial Screening & Voice and Accent Round conducted in HP-NA off-campus interview? How can I prepare to crack these rounds?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  4. Can I get a job in Infosys after passing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  7. How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Software Developer interview? -- [New]
  8. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  9. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  10. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
  11. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  12. How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Interview? Tips for preparation?
  13. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  14. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  16. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  17. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
26th April 2018, 01:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Initial Screening & Voice and Accent Round conducted in HCL Technologies off-campus interview? How can I prepare to crack these rounds?

Detailed Information about Initial Screening and Voice and Accent round conducted in HCL Technologies off campus drive:

HCL off campus consists of the below mentioned rounds and they are,

> Aptitude Test (Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal English, Logical Reasoning, Technical Ability and General Knowledge)

Candidates those who are shortlisted in the above round will be called for below mentioned rounds.

@ JAM or GD or General Essay

@ Versant Test or Typing and Aptitude Test

@ HR Interview

Voice and Accent round basically deals with the confidence, accent and language skills of a candidate. Hence, you are required to go through some youtube videos on improving language and accent skills. You are required to present good speaking skills along with the clarity and expression in the round. You can master in this round through practice only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?