7th December 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Technical Trainee post which is offered in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

12th December 2018, 05:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai?

Job descriptions of Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai are as follows.

Trainees will be responsible for identifying potential from US market on various IT skills set as per the job specifications of client.

They will develop sourcing strategies that are successful in reaching potential candidates, both passive and active.

They will analyze and understand the IT requirements.

They will need to do extensive research over the internet to identify the right talent in the market.

They will develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal team members, staffing vendors, professional organizations, and reputable independent consultants to assist in the identification and source of qualified talent.

They will be able to adhere to the guidelines & standards and follow up on established processes and procedures required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?