7th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai for the post of Technical Trainee. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

11th December 2018, 07:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai?

The minimum salary of a Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, may range approximately Rs. 2.5 lakhs and above per year and they will also get incentives.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.sensiple.com/) and apply.
12th December 2018, 05:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai?

Average salary package of Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai is around Rs. 2,30,000/- per annum. Candidates who have completed Graduation/Post Graduation in any specialization from any recognized university are eligible to attend Technical Trainee interview in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai. Engineering graduates are not eligible for this recruitment.
14th July 2019, 02:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Technical Trainee in Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai is around INR 2 to 3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?