6th April 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Job in MNCs after doing BCA through distance from Vinayaka Mission university?

I have done bca throgh distance from vinayaka mission univ. and also have done advance diploma in network engineering. will i get a job in an mnc

11th April 2014, 09:11 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in MNCs after doing BCA through distance from Vinayaka Mission university?

You considered that you have complete your bachelor degree in BCA ( Bachelor in computer application) in distance from vinayaka mission university. If you are fresher then you can not apply any MNC or any private branded companies and also ordinary companies can not take on you on their interview for the selection process of the job. Because there are no value in distance degree distance degree is only valuable. only for the experienced person who have join their job and study simultaneously.

You also considered that you have done your intermediate in diploma in network engineering you can apply job for the basis of diploma it means that you can applicable only for the intermediate level government post or intermediate level private level job. You can apply bank with appearing IBPS examination.

IBPS examination are of 2 types first one is CWE (Common written examination) for the post of clerk only and another one is PO examination for the post of PO as you are only eligible for intermediate level post you can only apply for CWE examination only. Because PO exam is bachelor level examination in which it can only apply for those candidates who have complete their bachelor degree with any discipline.
8th October 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in MNCs after doing BCA through distance from Vinayaka Mission university?

Does Vinayaka mission university Is offering bca course or not. Because I didn't find any information about bca course on vms official website.
10th October 2016, 11:10 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Vinayak Mission University provide BCA to their students. Duration of this course is 3 years. You can apply for the same. If wish can contact & confirm. Below I have provided the contact details.

Contact - 0427 3987000, 2477316 / 317 / 594 / 598

Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?