6th October 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get employee reference for Sapient Corporation Referral Drive?

I have heard that Sapient Corporation has scheduled an Interview for Junior Associate post through the reference. I came to know that its a referral drive. I don't know anyone from Sapient Corporation but I am interested to attend this drive. Kindly tell me how I can get employee reference?

Related Questions:
10th October 2016, 01:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get employee reference for Sapient Corporation Referral Drive?

Yes, Sapient Corporation has scheduled an interview for recruiting Junior Associate s through the reference of their employees. As you have mentioned that you don't know anyone from Sapient Corporation, so there is nothing to worry about.

If you are eligible to apply for the above mentioned post in Sapient Corporation, then you can find Sapient Global Market Employees and can get referred by them.

You can look for those reference in various social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn. If you get someone working there at present, request them to be your reference and hence, after their reference you can get the opportunity to work in Sapient Corporation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?