24th October 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Job openings for M.Tech Electrical Engineers in Andhra Pradesh? How to search jobs?

Sir,
I have completed M.Tech in this year. Please tell me any openings for Electrical Engineers jobs in Andhra Pradesh. And how to search latest Electrical Engineer jobs? Please tell me immediately.

28th November 2015, 03:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job openings for M.Tech Electrical Engineers in Andhra Pradesh? How to search jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed M.Tech in this year. Please tell me any openings for Electrical Engineers jobs in Andhra Pradesh. And how to search latest Electrical Engineer jobs? Please tell me immediately.

The aspirant has to search the jobs in the websites and job portals for a job.

The aspirant can also check the same in the local newspapers and news papers like employment news.

There are many jobs in government and private sectors.

There are many jobs available for the Electrical Engineers in Andhra Pradesh.

The aspirant can work as Pipeline Engineer, Engineer Trainee, Fire and Explosions Engineer,
Assistant Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer etc.

The aspirant can find jobs in companies like Sanskriti Group, CCS Soft Tech, Wipro Consultancy Services,
Sandeep Enterprises, Prime Automation, HCL Corporation, IIPT Automation, Pioneer Design & Engg. Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?