23rd May 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?

i finished my bds in with 71% in my final year let me know how to get government job in andhra pradesh,plz let me know the salary and vacancies in andhra pradesh and any entrance exams for getting jobs

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  2. List of government jobs to apply in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Lecturer Jobs in Government Colleges after MSc biotechnology
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  5. What are the jobs available after BDS?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  7. What are the government jobs I can apply in Andhra Pradesh after completing 4-2 semester in B.Tech with 75%?
  8. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  9. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  10. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  11. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  12. Expected salary for dentists in private hospitas in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed BA course from KSOU, Delhi?
  14. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  15. Are there any Organic chemistry seats in Hyderabad?
  16. Central government, R&D jobs in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  18. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh?
31st July 2015, 03:30 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?

Yes, you can get government job in A.P after BDS .
You should be citizen of india.
Education qualification: bachelor degree is required from recognised universities.
Eye sight 6/6.
Physical standards are required according to posts.
Height not less than 167.5cms.
There are many opportunities for the BDS graduation in the government sector.
They can get employment through various government exam such as UPSC, state PCS, SSC, Public sector banks, they can also enter in the army dental corps through the UPSC exam, for appearing in this they must have atleast 60% marks in BDS. So you are eligible for government job im andhra pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?