26th April 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?

Hello,
Can you tell me about the opportunities
which I get after completing my B.Tech in Electronics
and Communication Engineering?
I want to know the job opportunities and
also tell me what salary I will expect in start?

Related Questions:
30th April 2015, 11:23 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?

With B.tech in ece as qualification , you can attend for walkins in the IT Companies for the post of Software engineer . Some of the companies which will recruit the B.tech graduates frequently are ,

Tcs
Infosys
Wipro
Yahoo
Dell , etc.

~ If you get job in Multinational companies , then your Salary will be Good , which is morethan 20,000 permonth. They will also give you training on some particular Course like ,

Java
Oracle
SAP
Dot net , etc.

If you get minimum of 3 years of experience in any company , then you can demand your salary.
15th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you tell me about the opportunities
which I get after completing my B.Tech in Electronics
and Communication Engineering?
I want to know the job opportunities and
also tell me what salary I will expect in start?
After completing your B.tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering there are a lot many opportunity that you will be getting. There are many core company in which you can apply to get posted. Also, you can sit in the OFF as well as ON campus in the company. Below are the core company you must try for :

1. CINIF.
2. BHEL.
3. ANCHOR.
4. Havels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?