23rd December 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

I have completed my B.tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from JNTU University and Masters in International Business Management at Bedford Shire University of London. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore or need to do any course?

Related Questions:
  1. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  3. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  7. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  11. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?
  12. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities -- [New]
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  18. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
27th March 2014, 10:35 PM
MohamedArif90

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

I have completed my B.tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from JNTU University. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore or need to do any course?
28th February 2015, 08:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

As per your education you have ample number of job opportunities in Bangalore and you don’t need to do any course. Bangalore is known to be the IT hub of India. There are thousands of software and IT companies in Bangalore. Every company need is doing a business with the client so every company needs the business administration people on the desk working for them who could help it dealing with the client. Apart from it you can also join in the various call-centers in Bangalore which has a very good exposure to your education.

You can apply for the post of Assistant Manager in HR/marketing/sales in any company as per your knowledge. Being from the technical background you will be preferred for this post. You can get jobs based on your current educational qualification easily, so there is no need to do any other course at this moment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?