17th February 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?

What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field?
Especially in Hyderabad

27th April 2016, 10:08 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?

There are a lot of scope for the Girls in Civil engineering in India only.
Now, a days girls are not lagging behind of boys. Now they re acting as a true competitor for the boys by remaining with boys.

For girls who are in Civil i will suggest them to apply for L&T as this is the best company that provide good facility to the girls candidate in the civil branch.

The basic salary in civil field for the fresher is up-to 2.5 to 3.00 lakh per year.
So, you need not to worry about the salary. just focus on the nature of the work.
16th May 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?

Job opportunities with salary package for computer engineering science presently
8th August 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a 34 year female, m.tech transportation engineering, I am working as assistant professor, I want to go to industry side. What are the opportunities available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?