4th December 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNCs for MBA(Information Technology) holder in Delhi?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have done MBA course in Information Technology. I want to get job in an MNC anywhere in Delhi. So can I know about the MNCs in Delhi where I can get a good and reputed job. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

9th April 2023, 06:37 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNCs for MBA(Information Technology) holder in Delhi?

As an MBA in Information Technology holder, you can explore a range of job opportunities in various MNCs in Delhi that require professionals with a strong understanding of IT and business management.

Here are some of the top MNCs in Delhi that you can consider for job opportunities:
  1. Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company that offers a range of services in IT consulting, strategy, and operations. They have a significant presence in Delhi and offer job opportunities for MBA graduates in various roles such as IT consultant, business analyst, project manager, and more.
  2. IBM: IBM is a multinational technology company that provides a range of IT solutions and services. They have a significant presence in Delhi and offer job opportunities for MBA graduates in various roles such as business analyst, project manager, solution architect, and more.
  3. TCS: TCS is a leading IT services and consulting company with a significant presence in Delhi. They offer job opportunities for MBA graduates in various roles such as IT consultant, business analyst, project manager, and more.
  4. Infosys: Infosys is a multinational IT services company that offers consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. They have a significant presence in Delhi and offer job opportunities for MBA graduates in various roles such as business analyst, project manager, IT consultant, and more.
  5. HCL Technologies: HCL is a global IT services company that offers a range of services in technology, digital transformation, and engineering. They have a significant presence in Delhi and offer job opportunities for MBA graduates in various roles such as business analyst, project manager, IT consultant, and more.
Apart from these MNCs, you can also explore job opportunities in other companies such as Wipro, Capgemini, Deloitte, and more. It's important to research the companies, understand their business and culture, and apply for job opportunities that align with your skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?