10th May 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MSc(Applied Physics) postgraduate in Haryana?

Hello friends, I am a postgraduate and done my MSc in Applied Physics. I need to get a job so I am looking for a job in private sector anywhere in Haryana. Can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in private sector for me?

14th May 2019, 11:03 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MSc(Applied Physics) postgraduate in Haryana?

Job Opportunities is given below :-

1)Observations Scientist

2)Assitant Scientist

3)Quality control Manager

4)Laboratory technician

5)School Science Technician

6)Research Analyst in private institutions.
14th May 2019, 04:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MSc(Applied Physics) postgraduate in Haryana?

There are various positions and opportunities that you can avail after the completion of your degree, kindly have a look at few;

> You can opt for the position of a teacher/professor in various government schools/colleges. However you will have to appear and clear NET/SLET examination for that.
> If you are very much keen towards research and studies, then you can become a scientist/la technician in organizations like ISRO/BARC.
> You can also opt for jobs in railways.
> You can opt for jobs in Banking sectors.
> You can opt for UPSC examination and opt for jobs like IAS/IPS officer after clearing the examination and other related rounds, etc.
15th May 2019, 03:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have an opportunity to be a Lecturer in various universities.
Some of them are as follows:-
SRM University
Amity University
Manav Rachna University
The North Cap University
Central Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?