9th May 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Networking System Administrator interview?

Hi friends, I have got an email from Wipro Technologies Limited for the Networking System Administrator. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

14th May 2019, 12:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Networking System Administrator interview?

Eligibility Criteria for Networking System Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have 60% marks throughout your educational career.

3. You must have at least 3 years of hands on experience as a Network System Admin.
14th May 2019, 05:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Networking System Administrator interview?

In order to be eligible to appear for the above mentioned interview, you should have to have completed your graduation degree in science with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

you will then also have to appear for an interview session after written examination and then after clearing all the stages, you will be most eligible to grab the position.
15th May 2019, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Networking System Administrator recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Networking System Administrator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - Networking System Administrator

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech or M.E or M.Tech or Any graduation from a recognized university.

>> Freshers candidates are also eligible to apply. You must have good knowledge in English.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?