12th August 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for BE(Printing Technology) graduate?

Friends, I am a graduate and done my BE in Printing Technology. I need to get a job so I am looking for a job in private sector. Can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in private sector for me?

31st January 2023, 02:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for BE(Printing Technology) graduate?

Job Opportunities in Private Sector for BE in Printing Technology background candidates:

The detailed information about the job opportunities available for candidates from BE in Printing Technology candidates in Private sector is as follows:

Name of the Course - BE in Printing Technology

>> There are several companies offering job opportunities for candidates like you and they are as listed below:

@ Multi Flex Lami Print
@ Indian Express
@ Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India
@ Bennet and Coleman
@ Directorate of Printing and Stationery
@ The Times of India
@ Sahitya Academy
@ Anandabazar Publications..etc., for the job positions like Printing Supervisor, Quality Assurance Engineers, Printing Officer, Marketing Manager, Printing Trainee Engineer, Professor, screen room printing engineer, ..etc.,

>> You may find job opportunities in various areas like Automobile industries, publishing houses, magazines, textile industries, new paper production, security printing, advertising companies, digital printing..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?