15th December 2010, 05:43 PM
t.vinod kumar

How is the SBI recruitment done for clerk posts? What is the total number of marks in written test? What is the next step after written test?

plz help me to know how sbi recruitment for clerk posts?
for how many marks written test is going on.
after written test i want know next step in recruitment drive like gd ur direct personal interview

3rd June 2011, 08:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is the SBI recruitment done for clerk posts? What is the total number of marks in written test? What is the next step after written test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.vinod kumar View Post
plz help me to know how sbi recruitment for clerk posts?
for how many marks written test is going on.
after written test i want know next step in recruitment drive like gd ur direct personal interview
SBI clerical examination paper are consists of 5 sections And you will need to pass in each of the objective tests separately as well as score at least 40% marks on an aggregate basis.

- General Awareness

- General English

- Quantitative Aptitude

- Reasoning Ability

- Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge.

The SBI Clerk examination paper are consists of 2 stages -

- Written examination
- Final Interview.

And there will be negative marking in the SBI clerk examination if you will give the wrong answer. If you clear the Written examination, Then you are eligible for Personal Interview and after clear the Interview, you will get the Job in SBI.

So, if you are interested to apply for SBI Clerk examination, then please prepare for this examination and purchase the book of R.S. Aggarwal to crack the SBI Clerk examination.

And to apply for this examination, you need to complete your 12th with atleast 60% marks only then you are eligible for Clerk examination.

And for complete information please visit the official website of SBI -

www.statebankofindia.com

3rd June 2011, 09:46 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is the SBI recruitment done for clerk posts? What is the total number of marks in written test? What is the next step after written test?

Hi
state bank of india (sbi) clerical exam is hard for another bank exam..

This has two interview procedure
1) written exam
2) final interview

generally question paper on

apptitute, general awareness,
recent news,
4th June 2011, 12:07 AM
miiky

The requirement is done is done in SBI clerical post in two steps-
1. Written Exam
2. Interview
The written test will be of objective type consisting of
1. GENERAL AWARENESS
2. GENERAL ENGLISH
3. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
4. REASONING ABILITY
5. MARKETING APTITUDE/ COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview taken together.Each parts consists of 40 marks. So the total marks for this exam is 200.
4th June 2011, 02:13 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Qualification:- cadidates should be complete graduation.

Age :- For Clerk minimum age 21 years and maximum 28 years of age for general/obc. There are relaxation for sc/st/sst and other.

Selection Criteria:
Examination will be held in two terms.
First term(1st objective paper,discriptive paper).
Second term-interview.

Objective examination will consist of:
paper marks
i.Reasoning Ability Test 50
ii.Quantitative Aptitude 50
iii.General Awareness/Computer Knowledge/ 50
social economic
iv.English Language 50
v. clerical aptitude 50

In discriptive paper you will have to give the answers of 5 different questions on different topic(based on social economic and some social issues).
And you will must qualify descriptive paper also.

For better prepration you must solved previous solved paper of clerk of different bank and the same one also whom you want to appear.

And focus on the current events held in your country and related to social economic also.

All The Best
4th June 2011, 04:45 PM
frooty.scooty

Sbi clerical exam have 5 parts.
they are

Reasoning
quantitative aptitude
Basic computer knowledge
General English
General awareness

Each session you have to score maximum 40%.

first you have to write the written exam

in that exam you are qualified,then they will call the interview.

Good luck!!!!
15th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for OBC candidates for clerks
26th August 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

what is date of sbi interview result ?
15th September 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have apperered for interview for the post of clerical recruitment how can i get total marks that i got in interview aswell as written test
15th September 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

how can i get my interview marks and written test sbh
19th September 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

when application form will avail for clercial post for 2011-12
22nd September 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

When would the results announce & how, of july 2011 .
3rd November 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self Rezvan pasha when you will make call for clerical carde post next.
21st March 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

how many mark obtained for get position in merit list
23rd March 2012, 12:21 AM
mkbad

sir i want to know which type of discriptive question asks in sbi po.
14th May 2012, 11:13 AM
ck2

sir pl mention me topics regarding general awareness which are to be followed regarding this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?