7th April 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BE(Construction Technology) graduate in Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, I have done BE in Construction Technology and I live in Chandigarh. I want to get job in Private Sector. So, can you please help me to know about the opportunities available for me anywhere in Chandigarh?

11th April 2019, 08:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BE(Construction Technology) graduate in Chandigarh?

There are numerous job opportunities available for BE in Construction Technology graduates:-
1) Kansons Overseas Ltd
2)World Arch Builders
3)Helium Recruitments
4)P & R Infraprojects Ltd

These are some of the companies hiring B.tech Graduates in Construction technologies.

You can upload your resume on Job portals sites to get updates on upcoming opportunities for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?