11th December 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in US for MBBS student of India?

Respected Sir,
I am doing MBBS and I have a desire to move Abroad for working. Can you tell me the job opportunities in US for me? Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in USA for MBBS graduate from India without USMLE?
  2. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  3. Any opportunities in IB/RAW if I am a MBBS student?
  4. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  5. Is there any scholarship to study MBBS in India for Afganistani student?
  6. What are the job opportunities available after doing ETC?
  7. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in India?
  8. Job opportunities in Air India for MCA 6th semester student?
  9. How is job opportunities for MBBS Vs Engineers in India? Is the salary package for MBBS lesser than Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top colleges which offer B.Sc in Econometrics and Mathematical Science in India? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  12. What are the job opportunities in India if I am a final year B.E Aeronautical Student
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  14. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  15. Job Opportunities in Indian Biotech Companies after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  17. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
  18. Courses available to study in B.Tech for Diploma in Ceramic Technology student? Job opportunities in India and Abroad?
21st December 2015, 11:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in US for MBBS student of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing MBBS and I have a desire to move Abroad for working. Can you tell me the job opportunities in US for me? Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

First you have to clear the GRE and TOEFL with good scores.
The GRE link is http://www.ets.org/gre/and the IELTS link is http://www.ielts.org/. Then you have to clear USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) to practise in USA. These are all the main steps to clear for a MBBS doctor to get a job in USA. You can get the details about the USMLE examination in the websites. The website link is given http://www.usmle.org/step-1/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?