1st April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunity after Marketing?

The world is running behind the marketing segment so in this scenario I want to know that what is the Job opportunity after mba in marketing?

5th April 2014, 09:00 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunity after Marketing?

You mentioned that you are a MBA in marketing student. Now a days all companies are offers job to the students who has done MBA in marketing. They give high salary to the candidates after completing your MBA then you have join any companies for your experience after that you can apply other companies. They give salaries on the basis of your experienced.

So first you have to do labour hard for well experience. For example you are first you are join in Hindustan unilever as a salesman for your experience after one year you can apply much more companies like TCS, CONCAST STEEL ,JINDAL,NALCO,PNG,ITC,RELANCE TELECOM for the post of area marketing manager but top most companies prefers candidate’s communication skills.

So you must have good English knowledge for good communication skill. Or many more companies which offers job and they gave high salaries to the candidates who have experienced in other companies. If you passed top most institutions are like IIM,IIT,JNU then got high salaried job after pass out. If you have passed those top most institute or university starting you appear the companies who give salary 60,000 to 70,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?