8th September 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Applications Developers in IBM Chennai?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is a Applications Developer offered in IBM Chennai. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

27th September 2020, 09:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Applications Developers in IBM Chennai?

Job Profile of Application Developer in IBM Chennai recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Application Developer in IBM Chennai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - IBM, Chennai

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

>> You are required to translate the graphic, visual and interactive designing into the presentation layer for highly interactive web as well as mobile application using some responsive design and development techniques.

>> You need to develop the prototypes and perform the hands-on coding to develop and integrate the application user interface.

>> As an Application Developer, you are required to resolve the issues and navigate the obstacles in order to deliver the work product.

>> You are required to validate the system software and hardware solutions.

>> You should be able to acquire and apply the broad knowledge of business, products and processes.

>> As an Application Developer, you are required to work under the minimal supervision in the layouts and devices, methods or procedure..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?