20th August 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Senior Associates in Cognizant Gurgaon?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview for Cognizant Gurgaon for the post of Senior Associate. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Cognizant. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

27th September 2020, 09:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Senior Associates in Cognizant Gurgaon?

Roles and responsibilities of Senior Associate in Cognizant Gurgaon recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Senior Associate in Cognizant Gurgaon recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Senior Associate

>> You are required to provide inputs to the testing strategy, deployment, configuration and software or hardware requirement.

>> As a Senior Associate, you should be able to review the plan and provide the feedback on gaps, timeline and execution feasibility ..etc.,

>> You need to participate in KT Sessions that are conducted by the customer or else other business teams and need to provide the feedback on the requirements.

>> In design module, you need to consolidate all modules and provide to module lead or architects or designers for review.

>> You should be able to rework on the code based on inputs. You need to follow the coding standards and best practices to develop the code.

>> You need to develop the unit test case for each of the modules.

>> You should be able to maintain the versions of the code or consolidate the version maintained by the developers.

>> You should perform the sanity checks post deployment in order to ensure the smooth production.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?