2nd March 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Customer Support Associate in Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd as I have applied for the post of Customer Support Associate then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

22nd March 2019, 05:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Customer Support Associate in Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd?

Job profile of Customer Support Associate in Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd:

You should have good English communication skills.
You should be a career oriented & ambitious.
You should be a good team player.
You must have a good attitude and discipline.
You will be required to handle customer queries, issue resolution, support requests over phone.
24th March 2019, 07:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Customer Support Associate in Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd?

Job Profile of Customer Support Associate in Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Customer Support Associate in Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Customer Support Associate

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Candidates having Graduation like B.Com or BA or BBA or BCA or B.Tech/ B.E or M.Tech/ M.E or PGDCA or B.Sc..etc., are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must have excellent communication skills in English. And the knowledge of additional languages will be an added advantage.

>> Probation Period - 3 Months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?