3rd March 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available in Larsen & Toubro Limited for BTech graduate?

Respected Sir, I want to give an interview of Larsen & Toubro Limited as they are scheduling the interview. But I don’t know about the post which they are going to offer. Can I know what are the posts available for me in Larsen & Toubro Limited as I am a BTech graduate?

24th March 2019, 07:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available in Larsen & Toubro Limited for BTech graduate?

List of posts available in Larsen & Toubro Limited for B.Tech candidates:

If you are from B.Tech background, then you are eligible to apply for the below mentioned recruitment's that are conducted by Larsen & Toubro.

Name of the Company - Larsen & Toubro

@ Application Sales Engineer
@ Engineer..etc.,

>> Candidates who have completed their Degree in Engineering from below streams are eligible.
* Metallurgical Engineering
* Production Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks and there should not be any gap in studies. In some cases, minimum of 1.5 to 2.2 years experience is required in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?