15th January 2011, 03:42 AM
manangalav

What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?

respected sir,
by mistake,i submitted my application form incompletely.Now what should i do?
should i send one more application form or zerox of the old app form?

27th June 2011, 09:59 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?

If you submitted your AIEEE form in incomplete manner you are not eligible to resend another form.Your form may be rejected by CBSE.CBSE uploaded changes in your form so you will be change in your form so next time you should be careful about career .
28th June 2011, 08:04 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?

hi
dear this is a big mistake
but don't worry you contact the headoffice of aieee in new delhi and ask if they could help you out and you have to in personal i mean dont write an e-mail or call but go yoursself....
o.k. and don't panic......
best of luck.............
28th June 2011, 08:06 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?

hi
dear this is a big mistake
but don't worry you contact the headoffice of aieee in new delhi and ask if they could help you out and you have to in personal i mean dont write an e-mail or call but go yoursself....tell them about your mistake and provide them a photocopy of incorrect application form.........
and give an application for the same
o.k. and don't panic......
best of luck.............
28th June 2011, 09:30 PM
pmpmpradeep

Arrow Re: What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?

If you have submitted your form incomplete, then you have two option-

1. you can again send another application form of AIEEE.

2. You can check status of your AIEEE apllication form on the site on the main site of CBSE from where you can check whether it is accepted or rejected .If it was rejected you can correct and complete it online. For this go to the following link

www.cbse.nic.in

Next time be careful.
29th June 2011, 12:10 AM
upasana22

You can contact the concerned officials.
You can collect their numbers from the prospectus.
They will guide u about what need to be done.
29th June 2011, 12:31 AM
siddharthkathuria

Red face Re: What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manangalav View Post
respected sir,

you need to talk to concerned authorities for this...its a serious matter...
30th June 2011, 03:36 PM
Sagar Keshari

if you had submitted your form then nothing can be done and in that care you cann do one thing that is buy a new form and resubmit it.
24th December 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i hv posted the confirmation page without parents signature. can i resend another application duly signed once again
3rd January 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hav entered a wrong email id and i haven't send my caste certificate.bt my form is send and accepted.nw wat 2 do
3rd January 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

parent's signature are missing on my online application form,should i resend the application form ?
3rd January 2012, 06:14 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by manangalav View Post
respected sir,
You need to check the application form of your current form if it is showing no results then fill another form
27th November 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir by mistake I hv not attested my form but have send it...what is the criteria to Make it right..
Will It be accepted or rejected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?