9th September 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Engineer Trainees. So, I want to know about the job profile.

12th September 2019, 06:33 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Graduate Trainee Engineer in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of tasks. in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune Customer Relations support the relevant Lead Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer's expectations.

For more information visit on (https://www.t-systems.com)
13th September 2019, 12:14 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Company Name : T-Systems ICT India Pvt. Ltd (TSIPL)

Job profile of Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune as follows :

-You should contribute positively to build a corporate image of the Company.
-Assist software development team.
-Plan, build and develop business software applications.
-Support for technical difficulties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?